Guidelines for attending in-person Mass
- In order to maintain social distancing requirements, Masses will be by reservation only with a maximum occupancy of 50 people in the pews. Reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- The reservation period begins on Monday at 8AM and ends on Friday at Noon.
- You will receive a Reservation Confirmation Email from us, no later than 8PM on Friday. The email will either have information regarding your seat assignment or notification that reservations are full. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A temperature check will be done at the door with a no-touch infrared thermometer. Anyone exhibiting a temperature over 100.4 degrees (CDC guidelines for a fever) will be unable to enter.
- There will be no public access to the Restrooms and Lobby.
- Wear a face mask or other facial covering that covers your nose and mouth at all times. You are responsible for providing your own mask. Masks are required for all those over the age of 6.
- Apply hand sanitizer to your hands upon entering the church and, if needed, before receiving communion. You are encouraged to bring your own but we will have multiple hand sanitizer stations available.
- Stay at home if you are running a fever or feel sick.
Click on the button for your first choice; a form will pop up:
Note: the 5PM and 7PM Sunday Masses will resume next semester in late January
The Reservation Window is open weekly until Friday at Noon. To view the full guidelines approved by the Diocese of Tucson click here.
Please be patient with us as we find new and efficient ways to navigate this pandemic. God bless you and thank you for praying with us!